USDA offers .
The USDA loan is one of the most beneficial programs for homebuyers wishing to purchase a home outside of densely populated areas.
USDA Home Loan Program Overview
Rural Development Loan
- Flexible credit and qualifying guidelines
- Competitive 30yr fixed rates
- Closing costs can come from any source, including the seller and or gift funds
- Closing costs may be included in the loan amount depending upon appraisal
- Not limited to first time homebuyers
The USDA loan’s purpose is to provide affordable homeownership opportunities to low-to-moderate income households to stimulate economic growth in rural and suburban communities throughout the United States.
These rural development loans are available in approximately 97% of the nation’s land mass, which includes over 100 million people*.