We offer loans.
Take pride in a huge step towards the American dream! We can help you turn this dream into a reality. Our experienced mortgage professionals will find amazing home loan options available to help you buy the home you’ve always wanted.
ITIN mortgage loans are for those who do not have a social security number. If you have been issued an ITIN and are a resident or nonresident alien then you may be eligible for a home loan.
If you immigrated and are finding it difficult to find a lender that can help achieve home ownership we have a solution where neither citizenship or a social security number are required.
TAX ID or ITIN Program
- Minimum credit score 620 with 15% down payment.
- With 720 or higher credit scores, only 10% down payment is required
- Need to have credit scores, need at least 2 scores.
- For investment 20% down payment
- Max loan amt $1.5mil and Min loan amount $100k
- Primary, second home and investment
- Need Housing History – 12months of verifiable housing payment. Any paper trail showing 12months of rent payments.
- Tradeline requirements – 3 with 12month payment history or alternative tradelines can be substituted
- Escrow account required unless client can place 20% down payment
- Purchase, Refinance and Texas Cash out. Limit to Min loan amt $250k
- Terms: 15 and 30 years, Fixed Rates
- First time home buyers OK
- If Investment, need to have a primary home already
- Gift Funds from a relative are ok, as long as borrower has 5% of their own funds
- Reserves, usually need about 3-6 months equivalent to the new mortgage payments including taxes and insurance
- Don’t need a US Identification, only passport from their own country
Types of Income Documents Allowed:
- Full Document Loan 2-years W-2s, or 1099
- 2years of tax returns or K1’s when business owner.
- Alternative Documents – 12 or 24 month personal or business bank statements
- Profit and Loss Statement, with letter from the CPA, or tax preparer with ID