We offer loans.
Non-US Citizens can purchase investment properties through this program.
This program has been designed specifically for foreign citizens (nonpermanent residents) who are employed by a U.S. company and looking to buy a home here.
Foreign National Loans
- For Non-Owner Occupied only ( Investment or Second home)
- NO Minimum credit score
- Don’t need credit reference letters like other lenders
- Loan amount from $100k to $4 Million
- 6 months of reserves required (savings equivalent to 6 months of mortgage payments)
- 20% Down Payment – for better rate 25% down payment
- Debt Service Program – No US income needed
- Available for purchase, refinance and cash out refinanc (cash out 70% Loan to value)
- 30 year loan, full amortization
- Fixed rates, adjustable rate and interest only also available.
- Loan does not need to close under the LLC.
- Does not need to have an Escrow Acct. Insurance and taxes can be paid separate from the monthly payment.
- We can lend in all the following States:AL, AR, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, IL, IN, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MN, MO, MS, NC, NH, NJ, NM, NY, OK, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA, WI, WV, WY.
- Passport from the Borrowers own country. Don’t need US Identification.
- Don’t need to proof home ownership in another country.
- Closes in 25-30days from the date of the contract.
Came to the Contrasto team to prequalify for a new house loan. We had worked with Contrasto when getting our current home.They took time to explain what we needed, ad were very helpful in suggesting where we could get additional help. They are great partners. The Contrasto team was very professional, courteous and provided excellent service to me when I was buying a new home.
“My wife and I have used Patti's services on two different occasions when we purchased homes. She always provided excellent service, is very knowledgeable, very professional, and very friendly. We highly recommend her.”
"Outstanding service!!! Patti and Team are amazing!! They will work hard to get you the best possible deal and ensure the entire process is completed in a timely manner. All the while explaining you the entire loan cycle step-by-step, so you never feel out of place. If you have any doubts about whom you should be working with, contact Patti and Team. You won't regret it!!"