We offer loans.
Commercial lending for new or existing space
Commercial real estate (CRE) is income-producing property used solely for business (rather than residential) purposes. Examples include retail malls, shopping centers, office buildings and complexes, and hotels. Financing – including the acquisition, development and construction of these properties – is typically accomplished through commercial real estate loans: mortgages secured by liens on the commercial property.
- This is eligible for Multifamily Residential and or Commercial Space
- Mixed Used Property
- Loans can go up to 5,000,000 dollars
- Also available to Foreign Nationals who are looking to expends their businesses to the US.
- Investment properties only, up to 35 units
- Up to 75% LTV purchase / 70% LTV refinance
- No income or stated income, okay ( only rent rolls)
- Min Credit 550
- Calculation: Subject’s Rents ÷ Subject’s Monthly Payments = DSCRSubject’s Monthly Payments = Principal, Interest, Taxes Insurance and AssociationFees (PITIA)
- Reconciled rent estimate based on 1007 and internal rent survey or lease agreement
- Available ratios:≥ 1.0 – Property is cash flow positive
- ≥ 0.750 & < 1.0 – Property is cash flow negative
- < 0.750 – Property is severely cash flow negative
- 75% LTV starts at 6.75% 5-1 ARM (30 yr amortization)
- 75% LTV starts at 6.875% 3-1 ARM (30 yr amortization)
- 3 Year Prepayment Penalty